Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway is back for its third year. The 3-night break offers you the opportunity to experience all the delights of Nathan’s Cornish foodie hotspots, while unwinding in comfort at St Moritz Hotel.
You will enjoy a full Cornish breakfast each morning with lunch or evening dining at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Outlaw’s Fish kitchen and The Mariners Public House.
There are 2 packages to choose from, both of which include 3-night’s accommodation for two people.
Includes 3 nights in a Cosy Room for two people with full Cornish breakfasts, lunch or dinner for 2 at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen and at The Mariners Public House (excluding all school holidays)
Padstow Festive weekend £765
Includes 3 night’s accommodation for two people with full Cornish breakfasts, dinner for 2 at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen and at The Mariners Public House, a bottle of champagne on arrival and a taxi to and from the restaurants on two evenings.
November, December, February
First Floor Sea View Suite £1465
Junior Garden Suite £1165
Padstow Festive weekend, March
First Floor Sea View Suite £1475
Junior Garden Suite £1175
How to Book
To book please call St Moritz Hotel on 01208 862242.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer ends 30th March 2018.
• Three night stay at St. Moritz Hotel for two is based on two people sharing a room inclusive of bed and breakfast.
• Booking and reservations are subject to availability.
• Outlaw’s Grub Club discount is not valid for the Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway
• St Moritz’s Solid As Rock club discounts are not valid for the Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway.
• A non-refundable deposit payment of 50% will be required to secure the hotel booking and restaurant reservations upfront, with the remainder payable on departure.
• Any cancellations within 48 hours will be charged at the full cost of the stay.
• Taxi’s to & from Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen & Restaurant Nathan Outlaw’s cannot be guaranteed: it is highly advised to book these at the time of your hotel & dinner reservations to avoid disappointment. It is possible you may share taxis with other guests.
• Any other travel arrangements and expenses are not included.
• Lunch or Dinner at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen includes “Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen to share menu”. All drinks and additional orders will be charged.
• Lunch or Dinner at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw includes the seafood tasting menu. All drinks and additional orders will be charged.
• Lunch or Dinner at The Mariners Public House includes a 2-course meal Monday to Saturday or a 3-course Sunday lunch. All drinks and additional orders will be charged.
• Spa treatments and surf lessons are subject to availability and will be charged.