Salary: £9 per hour (plus excellent tips)
Hours: 38 – 45+ (per week), Tuesday to Saturday
Availability: July to October
Minimum experience required: 2 or more years restaurant experience.
Are you right for the job?
We’re looking for someone special to join the team at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen this summer. You’ll need to have a spark about you and a great enthusiasm for customer service.
Main duties and responsibilities include: Working as part of a small team supporting management in smooth delivery of service and running of restaurant. Meeting and greeting guests, cash handling, taking orders, running food, making drinks, cleaning restaurant, continued training around beverages and menu.
Why should you become an Outlaw?
We’re constantly learning, growing, and creating new talent, and we’re having a great time while we’re at it…We just happen to be cooking incredible food that we love, for amazing customers who really appreciate it.
Perks of the job:
- • 25% staff discount at our restaurants and Sharp’s Brewery
- • 3 Outlaw’s friends and family dining vouchers (each including a meal for two), once you have completed your first year
- • Great discounts on knives at Robert Welch
- • An opportunity to experience a wide and varied skill set across different locations within the group
- • Access to further training and education via Cornwall College
- • Support with industry experience through stages and work placements
Should you apply?
If you’re looking to improve your skills and are willing to work hard for the team to deliver outstanding food and service, then you’re in with a shot…Attitude is everything!