Salary: £13,500 – £15,500 (plus tips)
Experience required: NVQ level 2 or 1 year in professional kitchen preferred, but not essential.
Main duties and responsibilities include: Supporting the daily operation of the kitchen while overseeing a section and the required food preparation.
Why should you become an Outlaw?
We’re cooking food that we love for amazing customers who really appreciate it. We’re constantly learning, growing, and creating new talent…and we’re having a good time while we’re at it!
Perks of the job:
- • 25% staff discount at our restaurants and Sharp’s Brewery
- • 3 Outlaw’s friends and family dining vouchers (each including a meal for two), once you have completed your first year
- • Great discounts on knives at Robert Welch
- • An opportunity to experience a wide and varied skill set across different locations within the group
- • Access to further training and education via Cornwall College
- • Support with industry experience through stages and work placements
Should you apply?
If you’re looking to improve your skills and are willing to work hard for the team to deliver outstanding food and service, then you’re in with a shot…Attitude is everything!