Salary: £16,500 – £20,500 (plus tips)
Minimum experience required: 3 years in professional kitchen
Main duties and responsibilities include: Running a busy kitchen section to the required standard and supporting the daily operation of the kitchen. Responsible for orders on section, and stock management/quality control.
Why should you become an Outlaw?
We’re cooking food that we love for amazing customers who really appreciate it. We’re constantly learning, growing, and creating new talent…and we’re having a good time while we’re at it!
Perks of the job:
- • 25% staff discount at our restaurants and Sharp’s Brewery
- • 3 Outlaw’s friends and family dining vouchers (each including a meal for two), once you have completed your first year
- • Great discounts on knives at Robert Welch
- • An opportunity to experience a wide and varied skill set across different locations within the group
- • Access to further training and education via Cornwall College
- • Support with industry experience through stages and work placements
Should you apply?
If you’re looking to improve your skills and are willing to work hard for the team to deliver outstanding food and service, then you’re in with a shot…Attitude is everything!