Join us this Spring for the brand new ‘Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway’
Taking on board our Outlaw’s Grub Club members’ feedback we have revised the Foodie Getaway to be more flexible and provide more options for both our local customers and those that wish to visit us and stay for a short break on the north coast.
‘Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway’ includes either lunch or dinner (excluding Friday and Saturday dinner) at Nathan’s 2 Michelin starred Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, where you will experience the renowned seafood menu and at the 1 Michelin starred Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen, where you will tuck into small seafood plates, cooked to order. Two meals at the special price of £315 per couple (not including accomodation).
Both restaurants are based in the charming fishing village of Port Isaac on the north coast of Cornwall. You can choose to either eat at both restaurants on consecutive nights or choose to eat at each restaurant on different dates, as long as it is between the 12th February and 31st March 2019.
To take advantage of this offer, you need to call us on: 01208 880896 and quote ‘Spring Foodie Getaway’ and have your Grub Club membership number ready. Your reservation is based on two people at the price of £315 per couple.
To make life even easier and if you fancy combining the above with a short break to Cornwall, we have teamed up with our friends at John Bray Cornish Holidays, who are offering an exclusive 20% off north coast properties, just for Grub Club members. To find out more, click on the link HERE
Please note that all accommodation bookings must be made by telephone at least 3 days prior to the start of your stay. For Port Isaac properties please call 01208 880302. For Rock, Daymer Bay and Polzeath properties please call 01208 863206. To book accommodation you will need to quote ‘Spring Foodie Getaway’ and have your Grub Club membership number ready. Short stays are subject to availability and only valid in participating properties using the link above.
Terms and conditions.
- Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway is exclusively available to Outlaw’s Grub Club members.
- Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway is available from Tuesday 12th February 2019. Offer ends on 31st March 2019.
- Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway is available for lunch and dinner all week, excluding Friday and Saturday dinners
- A full payment of £315 is required at the time of booking Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway, and is non-refundable within 48 hours of your first reservation.
- Outlaw’s Grub Club discount is not valid for the Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway
- Travel arrangements and expenses are not included.
- Lunch or dinner at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen includes “Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen to share menu”. All drinks and additional orders will be charged. Open Tuesday to Saturday
- Lunch or dinner at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw includes the fixed seafood menu. All drinks and additional orders will be charged. Open Wednesday to Saturday
- The offer from John Bray Cornish Holidays is subject to availability and the owners agreement and only valid in participating properties shown HERE during February and March.
- Service is not included in the price of Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway and is at your discretion.