A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Commis Waiter/ Waitress who would like to progress their hospitality career by joining Nathan Outlaw’s Michelin starred restaurant at a 5* boutique hotel in Knightsbridge.
2 days off a week with flexibile shifts subject to business needs.
What we are offering a Commis Waiter/ Waitress:
- An opportunity to be part of The Capital Team that exudes personalized service and a ‘home away from home’ experience to all our guests
- The Restaurant Team is exceptionally talented, passionate, ambitious and motivated so you should have a similar mindset
- Offer to work with Ronald – Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Manager of the Year Finalist 2017, Gold service finalist in 2015 and a true industry enthusiast
- Opportunities to develop your skill set through specialist training such as Whiskey and wine trainings, Oyster training, visits to winery etc
- Company benefits : Workplace Pension, 50% discount in our restaurants, Cycle Scheme, Staff Reward Scheme etc
Role & Responsibilities of a Commis Waiter/ Waitress:
- Deliver highest standards of service to all guests
- Provide all Front of house and back of house support during and after service
- Setting up private dining rooms for upcoming function
- Order taking, food running and maintaining the restaurant clean and tidy at all times
- Assisting Restaurant Manager with other duties
- Liaise and work closely with Kitchen and Bar team to deliver a seamless highest quality service to guests and colleagues
More about You:
- You will have some experience of working in a restaurant or hotel
- Possess a friendly personality and excellent customer service skills
- Strong listening, speaking and communication skills
More about Us:
- Outlaw’s at The Capital secured their Michelin star within the 1st year of its opening in 2012 and has retained it ever since
- Ronald and Cesar (Operations Manager) have always believed in sharing knowledge, training and developing their team as a result of which there is always an opportunity for personal growth.
- Our focus is on customer service, we pride ourselves in providing exceptional service throughout the restaurant whilst maintaining a great relationship as a result of which we have many repeat guests
In summary we are offering:
- Be a part of a wonderful family run hotel
- Chance to start a career in hospitality by being a part of one the best fish restaurants in London
- Learn from some of the industry’s best and become one of the best
- Pursue your passion for customer service and hospitality by offering highest standards of service to our guests
So come, learn and enjoy working with us at Outlaw’s at The Capital!