DUE TO OVERWHELMING POPULARITY ACCOMODATION FOR OUTLAW’S FOODIE GETAWAY IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
Reservations can still be made at all of the restaurants and pub, where there is still good availability throughout February and March. Please contact the restaurants independently to arrange reservations.
Take a 3-night break from November to March and experience a foodie tour of Nathan’s Cornish restaurants and pub while staying and dining in comfort at St Moritz Hotel.
3-night stay, 4 dining experiences – £749 for two!
This fabulous foodie getaway includes 3-night’s accommodation for two people at St. Moritz Hotel, inclusive of a full Cornish breakfast each morning, and dinner on your first evening at the St Moritz Hotel a la carte restaurant, headed up by Chef David Williams. For your second evening you will experience Nathan’s 2 Michelin starred seafood tasting menu at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Port Isaac. Your final evening will be spent once again in Port Isaac, this time down in the charming fishing village at the 1 Michelin starred Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen, enjoying small seafood plates cooked to order. Just before you head home, you will stop by The Mariners Public House in Rock and savour the stunning views of the Camel estuary while tucking in to the very popular Mariners’ 3 course Sunday lunch (2 course outside of Sunday), alongside Sharp’s brewery’s award winning beers.
St Moritz Hotel’s enviable location perched between Rock and Polzeath, makes for the perfect location for exploring the wild, rugged and captivating landscape of the North Cornish coast whilst enjoying life’s little luxuries. make the most of access to their Cowshed spa, indoor pool and full leisure suite, as well as a free shuttle service to nearby beaches. Dine, relax, explore…The perfect 3-night getaway!
King Room: £749 per room
Twin Room: £749 per room
Garden Suite: £875 per room
To book Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway please contact St Moritz Hotel directly on 01208 862 242.
Terms and conditions.
• Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway is available from Thursday 10th November 2016, excluding Thursday 18th December- 9th February, and school holidays. Offer ends 31st March.
• Three night stay at St. Mortiz Hotel for two is based on two people sharing a room inclusive of bed and breakfast.
• Booking and reservations are subject to availability.
• Outlaw’s Grub Club discount is not valid for the Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway
• St Moritz’s Solid As Rock club discounts are not valid for the Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway.
• A non-refundable deposit payment of 50% will be required to secure the hotel booking and restaurant reservations upfront, with the remainder payable on departure.
• Any cancellations within 48 hours will be charged at the full cost of the stay.
• Travel arrangements and expenses are not included.
• Dinner at the St Moritz includes a 3 course a la carte menu. All drinks and additional orders will be charged. Some menu items may incur a supplement charge
• Dinner at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen includes “Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen to share menu”. All drinks and additional orders will be charged.
• Dinner at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw includes the seafood tasting menu. All drinks and additional orders will be charged.
• Lunch at The Mariners Public House includes a 2-course meal Monday to Saturday or a 3-course Sunday lunch. All drinks and additional orders will be charged.
• Spa treatments and surf lessons are subject to availability and will be charged.